Job description / Role
Our client, a International company providing high-level professional management and consulting services that have spread throughout the Middle East, Northern Africa, Europe and North America are looking for several Project Managers to be located in Bahrain.
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Defining the strategic project’s strategy and scope.
• Overall accountability for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of multiple disciplinary or single large scale project(s).
• Provide expert strategic advice to the preliminary feasibility study; planning of project resources, objectives, budget and requirements; and strategic decision making to ensure the project’s desired results are delivered on schedule, within budget, and to the required quality standards
To be considered for this role you must have the following Skills and Experience:
• Min.5 yrs experience working in a multi-national and/or international company in the related industry using world class systems and practices
• Implementation experience of one ERP or expert knowledge/experience of at least two different up-to-date ERP software in the field of expertise
• Proficiency Level 2 of MS Office Suite
• Bachelor’s degree in the related field or related discipline with minimum 5+ years related field/project consultancy experience.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering