Job description / Role
A successful Construction Group are seeking a Project Manager in Manama, Bahrain. The company are engaged in civil engineering and building works, with expertise in hotel, commercial, residential and industrial projects.
Following the recent award of several projects, they are poised to enter an exciting phase of their expansion. To maintain their enviable reputation and to help ensure the efficient delivery of these projects, they are looking to appoint a Project Manager.
BHD 1,500 to 1,600 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: company car, flights and medical insurance
The ideal candidate will have
• Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction or Project Management
• 10+ years project management experience in civil engineering and building works.
• CRPEP licensed - grade B or above
• Excellent communications skills in English.
• The aptitude to drive projects to completion is required with a strong attention to detail.
The package on offer is negotiable and dependent on experience. The position is offered on either a single, married or family status basis.
If you would be interested in exploring or discussing this opportunity, please apply through this website.
About the Company
Having been established since 1973, there is no recruitment company more experienced and better connected than Ashbrittle.
When you make a confidential application to Ashbrittle, you can be assured that we will make every possible endeavour to provide you with a well researched choice of job opportunities.