Job description / Role
Looking for a Project Manager with a successful record in the delivery of 400kV transmission projects, involving design and construction supervision
The role will involve:
* Leading a multidisciplinary project team responsible for design review, construction supervision of complex transmission project involving multiple 400 KV substations with extensive 400kV XLPE cable works
* Guiding the site supervisory staff of all disciplines to ensure safety, quality and progress of the project.
* Completing the project in accordance with the project target completion schedule within the allotted budget.
* Leading the regular coordination meetings with the client, contractor and all other stake holders as necessary to resolve the issues related to design and construction of the project.
* Preparation of all internal and client reports, documentation and correspondence of the project and internal management in line with company systems
* Ensuring regular progress reporting is done as per client's requirements and closely monitor the progress of the project in accordance with the approved project program
* Minimum bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering
* Min 20 year experience in design, construction supervision, management
* 400kV substations project experience is essential
* Relevant Middle East experience is preferred.
* Excellent project management, team working and problem-solving skills are required
* Able to communicate across all levels with customer focus for effective business relationships is required
* Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills .
About the Company
The Mott MacDonald Group is a diverse management, engineering and development consultancy delivering solutions for public and private clients world-wide.
Mott MacDonald’s uniquely diverse 1 billion global consultancy works across 12 core business areas.
As one of the world’s largest employee-owned companies with over 14,000 staff, we have principal offices in nearly 50 countries and projects in 140.