Job description / Role
• To deliver the full scope of services in line with the Bahrain International Airport output-based contracts.
• Responsible for full operational control of the contract.
• Production of schedules to cover cleaning operatives allocated to sites/clients ensuring the contract is covered and cleaning duties always performed.
• Monitoring and upholding contract/cleaner performance in accordance with the contract KPI’s and SLA’s.
• Relationship management with the client, advising, investigating and solving any issues.
• Managing cleaning staff, including recruitment, training, performance management, staff retention and immigration compliance.
• Ensuring that sites have correct stock levels and products within budget limits.
• Attending client site meetings and closing any outstanding action points from the minutes of the meetings.
• Ensuring timesheets and biometrics are completed in accordance with the daily manpower and the contracts daily manpower budget.
• Carry out multiple site visits to ensure full compliance of operations managers and supervisors in accordance with the daily routine.
• Manage the asset list of site machinery ensuring all machines are fully operational at all times.
• Enforce Health and Safety regulations, in particular, the site safe management of COSHH.
• Ensure all site files are fully up to date and compliant with each and every file subject matter.
• Produce necessary monthly reports for the client.
• Man Management - As a project manager you’re responsible not only for seeing the project through to successful completion, but you’re leading a team to achieve that goal. This requires you to motivate and mediate when necessary.
• Communication - Communications really go hand-in-glove with leadership. You can’t be an effective leader if you’re not able to articulate what it is you need your team to do. But you’re not only going to be communicating with your team, you’ll need to have clear communications with everyone associated with the project, from vendors and contractors to stakeholders and customers.
• Work Scheduling & Time Management - The only way to achieve the goals of the project within the timeframe that has been decided on is to breakdown that goal into tasks on a timeline.
• Risk Management - Planning a project, big or small, is inherent with risk. It’s part of your job to see those issues before they become problems.
• Cost Management - Your first job is to make sure that the budget is realistic and can meet the financial needs of the project, and, secondly, controlling those costs through the execution of the project.
• Negotiating - Negotiation isn’t merely haggling for the best price from a vendor or contractor, though that’s certainly part of it. Leading a project means you’re in constant negotiations.
• Task Management - There are going to be tons of these pesky little jobs for you to create, assign, and manage – some of which will be dependent on others, meaning that mismanagement of this process can severely impact the success of your project.
• Quality Management - Quality management is overseeing the activities and tasks that are required to deliver a product or service at the stated level indicated in the project paperwork.
About the Company
Quick Zebra Services (QZS) is the leading cleaning and maintenance company in the Kingdom of Bahrain with over 2000 employees trained to British Institute Cleaning Science (BICS) methodology. QZS is the fastest growing cleaning company in Bahrain, and the only company offering IRATA (Industrial Rope Access Trade Association) certified trained staff; and has its own training school for its cleaning operatives, supervisors and managers allowing the company to take on even the toughest cleaning and maintenance challenges.
With the vast experience in both cleaning services and management skills, it has grown into a professional cleaning services catering both residential and commercial sectors, satisfying its clients with its effective professional skills. Our continuous training and certifications to enhance our staffs technical skills, safety and management give us the credibility to proudly give customer satisfaction.
Loyalty, Retention and Customer Experience Manager
Branch Operations Manager
Facilities Management Operations Manager
Airport Service Manager
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall