Job description / Role
To supervise workflow of assigned projects by inspecting work progress and reporting on this to ensure the timely delivery in line with the project plans.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Supervise construction site day-to-day, to coordinate and monitor the assigned project.
• Review design specification and recommend action.
• Prepare Project status report by collecting, analysing, and summarising.
• Prioritising and organizing project tasks in to the requested timeline.
• Establish, report and follow up all on non-conformance activities
• Enforce the relevant safety rules at site and make sure personal protective equipment is worn as and where required by the staff under their responsibility
• Conduct daily briefing with site team leaders to follow-up and report on the work progress in order to anticipate any possible delays with regards to planned tasks
• Take immediate corrective action to avoid any cumulative effect of such deviation and recover the delay to finish the task in due time
• To assist in the supervision and management of construction activities to assigned project
• Evaluate and resolve any discrepancies and problems arising during construction which affect the quality of works performed;
• Coordinate the handing over of completed works and completion of the necessary rectification works;
• Relevant Postgraduate Degree
• 3 years' relevant work experience, with at least 1 years in similar field
• As a specialist in a discipline makes specialist decisions guided by the knowledge of the discipline. Understands the theory and the systems behind the job and how they work together to meet output requirements and to diagnose problems/situations.
• Must be fluent in Arabic & English.
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.