Job description / Role
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To ensure smooth flow of daily activities at the construction site, provide proper assistance to the Client's representative and Project Managers, Project Engineer & Site Engineer.
• Responsible for monitoring and preparation of daily & weekly all site related reports.
• Dispatching & receiving documents and all other correspondences.
• Indexing all documents and filing. Maintaining and updating logs.
• Preparing Material requisition according to site requirement and follow up on the same.
• Monitoring the attendance and preparation of weekly and monthly time sheets.
• Monitoring and tackling all issues related to laborers, site staff that includes arranging for transportation, grievances, transfer of staff from one site to another.
• Carrying out other day to day administrative tasks including; ensuring proper maintenance of office supply and site area.
BHD 500 to 600 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Qualification & Requirements:
• Must be working as site Secretary or Coordinator.
• Must have experience managing different paper works from design firms, contractors and coordinating site activities.
• Professional and pleasant personality with good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as in a team.
• Must be based in Bahrain.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering