Job description / Role
Job Title: Property Manager
Division/Department: Property Management
Job Location: Bahrain
Reports To: Head of Property & Facilities Management
The Property Manager is responsible for the overall management of assigned properties within the portfolio to satisfy the requirements of our clients and tenants. The role is to preserve and increase the value and integrity of the properties and to meet the financial objectives of the ownership and management.
- Submit the comprehensive report every month by the 9th and adopt required changes and fulfil Client’s requirements.
- Attend meeting as advised by client – weekly, bi-weekly and monthly meetings with Department heads and Owner’s office
- Accurately record all the lease document details on time. Along with Monthly report a softcopy of Tenant details with billing details should be submitted to Owners on 9th of every month. Closely liaise with Clients Property Manager and Clients Legal counsel on all document templates.
- Complete lease renewal with rent increase as stated in the lease document, the process should start 6 months in advance and should be completed prior to the expiry date. A lease renewal analysis report to should be submitted based on market research report and performing Grid Analysis.
- Complete the lease surrender including inspection, damage claim and refunding the deposit and create vacant position both hard and soft well on time. The vacant unit should be presented with MA Leasing Managing Agent contact details and kept presentable for viewing. The Manager should liaise with Leasing Manager on Buyout opportunities and provide comprehensive report on any early terminations.
- Maintain minimum 85% occupancy for Tower (Office) and 95% occupancy for Mall (Retail)
- Grow rental income by 10% per annum
- Monthly progress report on arrears. Ensure the process is followed as provided in the PMA. The Manager should take appropriate action starting from advance billing to serious follow up on payments as per lease obligations.
- Master Budget to be Submitted before 30th September of every year.
- Provide accurate monthly report on car park status. Advice Client in advance the shortage if any and the ways to mitigate the same.
- Maintain constant soft communication, liaise with tenants on day to day issues.
- Enforce mall / towers rules and regulations in a manner that it is positively absorbed by the tenants, customers and visitors.
- Ensure tenants adhere to the lease agreement term and conditions. Issue regular notices to tenants on every matter concerned to their operation in our property.
- Ensure outstanding amounts are paid on time, and reasonable payment plans are agreed with the tenant.
- Attend and minute monthly legal meetings with LL in regarding tenant escalated to legal.
- Complete insurance renewal exercise yearly by October every year
- Liaise with insurers / brokers regarding any claims. Inform every tenant of their obligation to have their content insurance.
- Comply with management rules and regulations. Every aspect to be understood, developed, analysed and recommendation are submitted with options and justification to Client’s for approval. Proactively advice Clients on sensitive matters well in advance to prepare the mitigation plans.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience is required
- Must have experience managing residential developments
- Understanding of financial and accounting principles
- Understanding of marketing and customer service principles
- Working knowledge of contracts and agreements
- Computer proficiency including MS Office and property management software
- Knowledge of relevant local, state and federal legislation and regulations
- Communication, negotiation and customer service orientation skills
- Planning and organisation
- Attention to detail
- Resource managements
- Data collection, analysis and management
- Supervisory skills
- Driving licence
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.