Job description / Role
Gulf Connexions has recently partnered with one of the largest property agents worldwide which offers a wide range of services across the real estate market. Their services range from finance investment advisory to providing efficient property valuation and management.
They have selected Gulf Connexions to lead the recruiting process to help identify strong profiles with extensive experience in Property Management. This experienced professional will manage and oversee the team based in their Bahrain office and be the direct contact for all clients.
If you are an experienced Property Manager with strong experience working heavily within the real estate industry and would enjoy working for a large company with a dynamic set of people, then we believe our client is the place for you.
• Responsible for the day to day management of all retail tenants including tenant relations, lease renewals, lease variations, lease surrenders, rent reviews, and early lease terminations
• Receive, process and document all leases and other agreements including notification to the Municipality and completion of all related paperwork including computer instruction sheets
• Complete lease surrenders including inspection, damage claim and refunding the deposit and create vacant position both hard and soft well on time
• Complete lease renewals with rent increases as stated in the lease document
• Submit the monthly client report by the 9th of each month
• Attend meetings as advised by the client
• Work cooperatively with the operations department to ensure the collection and preparation of all necessary documentation for tenants to commence fitting out
• Responsible for the management and operation of any access card system
• A minimum of 10 years’ experience in commercial property management
• Proficiency in property management software packages desirable (Yardi, Tramps etc)
• Computer literate with proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications i.e. Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Proactive in building relationships with colleagues and responsive and helpful to external clients
• Can deal with difficult situations within the context of own function or specialism
• Experience in a management role
• Ability to work on own initiative and to have a proactive, positive approach
BAHRAINI NATIONALS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Applications will be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Facilities / Operation Manager
|Saudi Arabia||11 Mar|
CEO - Real Estate Development
Connected Group ME