Job description / Role
Our client is a therapy center that provides treatment programs for children with autism, ADHD, speech impairments and more disorders. They are currently looking for a Public Relations and Marketing Specialist to be based in Bahrain.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Implement and develop marketing strategy and campaigns; identify opportunities, trends and features to help grow new leads and expand company reach across the Middle East.
• Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
• Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
• Responsible for developing and implementing integrated marketing communications strategies to meet the Center’s objectives
• Manage the overall brand (including all digital channels) and reputation amongst all internal and external stakeholders
• Developing a structured approach to marketing the Center’s unique offer to grow client numbers in line with the Center’s strategic plan
• Working closely with the Operations and Administration team to support their activities and to proactively align strategies and activities
• Social Media management: Develop, implement and manage social media strategy and content creation.
• Manage the digital marketing strategy and web presence.
• Plan, develop and create a range of internal and external promotional materials to support the marketing and communications plan
• Maintain and build the brand identity and ensure all stakeholders experience one holistic brand and consistent messages across all channels.
• Develop and lead a positive public relations campaign around the key brand and enrolment drivers – including liaising with local press
• Work with the Enrolment team to develop and lead the execution of enrolment activities.
• Manage Marketing budget, analyse KPIs of marketing investments and performance, and report back to Management
Qualification & Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree holder in Marketing/ Business Administration with 3-5 years of relevant experience.
• Arabic and English language proficiency needed
• Experience in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (preferred)
• Media liaison experience a plus
• Sound understanding of marketing principles, strategies and concepts.
• Specific social media and digital content management experience
• Sound understanding of digital marketing strategies and platforms
• Experience in developing, maintaining and delivering established marketing strategies to meet Center’s objectives.
• Strong analytical and project management skills.
• Maintaining internal and external professional relationships to manage and promote core Center’s values.
• Strong understanding of market dynamics and requirements.
• Proven track record for taking initiatives and contributing towards the implementation of new marketing strategies.
• Confident, presentable, articulate and dynamic personality.
• Strong communication, administration and organizational skills with an attention to detail.
• Effective time management skills.
• Behavioural skills – self-motivated, adaptable, flexible, systematic, innovative and strong team spirit.
• Must be an Arabic speaker
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering