Job description / Role
For a Fintech company that is a leading provider of AI-based Big Data analytics.
About the company:
We are helping financial organizations combat financial cybercrimes such as money laundering and fraud, and facilitating malicious crimes such as terrorist financing, narco-trafficking, and human trafficking, which negatively impact the global economy.
Join us as a QA Automation engineer to allow the next generation of our product with great technologies: Kubernetes, cloud-based solutions, microservices, and more in a growing and strong company!
• Full ownership of end-to-end tests: Design, write, develop, and maintain tests
• Build and deploy test pipelines and test processes in CI/CD environment
• Develop tools and scripts for installations and deployment; develop testing tools for customers
• Develop smart, stable, and clean code using Python, Java, and more – BE & FE tests with various tools
• Take part in defining quality processes and standards to meet the company's quality vision
• Work in an agile environment, a fast and challenging company with constant learning
• At least 2 years of experience developing test automation and infrastructures – Python (advantage) or Java
• At least 2 years of experience as a Backend QA, IT, or DevOps engineer
• Deep business and technical understanding of the product and the machine-learning solutions
• Deep understanding of quality methodologies, testing tools, and CI/CD flows
• Experience with Kubernetes, microservices, or cloud technologies – a significant advantage
• Experience with Linux shell and CI/CD utilities – a significant advantage
• B.Sc. in Computer Science - advantage
• Fluent in English – must
About the Company
Regional Labs is a new player in the Middle Eastern tech ecosystem. We are a regional network of Innovation Hubs, designed to link the tech ecosystems in the region and thus provide startups with an additional layer of market access and connectivity. Our HQ is in Manama, the capital of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
We work in coordination with governmental entities, key regional players, and local stakeholders in each respective ecosystem, aiming to fortify the breakthroughs made possible by the Abraham Accords through interpersonal relationships, and technological transference.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
QA Automation Engineer
Senior QA Engineer