Job description / Role
• To ensure that work inspections are coordinated and carried out to specified requirements.
• To prepare PQP, ITP & Method of Statements.
• To act independently to ensure that the quality objectives are met
• To review the Project Quality Plan PQP periodically, in consultation with Construction
• Project Manager and issue necessary addendums
• To prepare Method Statements, inspection check lists and test plans etc. for various activities
• Develop inspection procedures in coordination with construction team / Contractor’s QA/QC team and implement the said procedure throughout the construction and commissioning stages
• Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’ Degree in Civil Engineering or in a related field.
• Minimum Experience: 5 to 12 Years in EPC Company of (Oil & Gas / Power & Water Construction Field).
• Excellent working knowledge of industry practices / Safety / Quality Management System
• Thorough knowledge of current technology; must be able to select and apply appropriate engineering software for use on project.
• ISO Lead Auditor Certification a definite plus.
• Knowledge of ISO 9001: 2008.
• High level of critical thinking skills.
About the Company
Alfanar is primarily engaged in manufacturing electrical construction products, EPC solutions for conventional and renewable power plants, allied engineering services and design engineering. We have built up an international presence throughout much of the Middle East, Asia, Africa, and Europe.
alfanar operates its activities from several locations around the world, included alfanar Industrial City (Saudi Arabia), Contactum (UK), ZIV (Spain), Safa electric (Turkey), Kopp (Germany), EA (Italy), alfanar Electrical Systems (UAE) and alfanar Engineering Services (India).
alfanar products reflect its commitment to high standards of quality, safety and performance. All alfanar products are designed and manufactured in modern plants employing state-of- the- art technologies and practices and subjected to rigorous quality testing in all production stages, alfanar products reflect commitment to the highest standards of quality, safety and performance.
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
QA QC Engineer
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Site Engineer (Civil) - 6 Month Contract
Senior Civil Engineer / Inspector
Dar Al Handasah Nazih Taleb & Partners (DAHNT)
|Abu Dhabi||3 May|