Job description / Role
- The QHSE Manager will introduce and develop ISO 9001 system. Improve and update our current ISO 9001:2015
- Introduce software applications to replace paper systems as far as possible
- Control the day-to-day operations including auditing, meetings, training and updating documents and records for all aspects of the systems.
- Evaluate and analyse quality issues in the production and introduce corrective and preventive actions
- Builds effective relationships with clients, subcontractors and partners to support the Company's core safety values
- Liaise with management and staff to ensure continued QHSE integration into core operations
- Monitor and ensure that all Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental legislation is complied with and ensure a safe working environment for all team members within busy manufacturing and service environment.
- Manage company Safety file.
- Conduct Continuous Improvement processes to improve processes and procedures
- The role requires active participation at all levels, from strategy through to implementation as well as actively influencing and motivating a variety of people to ensure commitment to the overall QHSE systems
- A graduate in the relevant field of study or equivalent combination of experience and education in the oil and gas field.
- NEBOSH Diploma
- Lead Auditor Qualification (ISO 9001 or OHSAS 18001 or ISO 14001)
- Should be familiar with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Standard, OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety Management, ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management
- Minimum 10 years of general experience within the health, safety and environmental field.
- An experienced people manager with the ability to lead, coach and mentor teams.
- Must have the analytical experience, be accurate with statistics and written reports, well organized and exercise sound judgment in decision making.
- Has an in-depth understanding of international standards and procedures and makes appropriate decisions based on this knowledge.
- Has experience in accident and incident investigation
- Knowledge of security control.
- Software expertise in Microsoft Excel and Word is essential. Knowledge in other MS Office package is an advantage
- Must have good written & speaking knowledge in English.
About the Company
A leading company in Bahrain.
Health and Safety Manager - Pipeline Construction
|Abu Dhabi||15 Jul|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Head of QHSE
The Gulf Recruitment Group
Solar Project - HSE Manager
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited