Job description / Role
- Reports to the Asst. Front Office Manager
- To ensure that all guests who stay at the hotel are completely satisfied and all interactions with them is handled in a very professional manner right up to the payment of the bill.
- To carry out all the day-to-day Front Office operations associated with the guests.
- To manage the hotel petty cash and the sale of rooms in he hotel.
- To assist the Guest efficiently, courteously and professionally in all Front Office Duties, as per internal procedures.
- Establish good working relationships with the guests and your colleagues.
- Ensure that the guest service is excellent so that he/she will return to the hotel.
- Update Guest history.
- Know the services offered by the hotel and encourage the guests to use them during their stay at the hotel.
- Know the pricing policy of the hotel.
- Listen to the guest at all times; strive to answer all requests from the guests as quickly as possible.
- Follow up on the guest requests and ensure it is done or offer alternative solution.
- Own the problem, solve it and follow up, involve your supervisor when it is necessary.
- Ensure that the service offered and the provisions provided to the guests are up to company standard.
- Ensure that the service provided to the guests will win their loyalty to return to the company.
- Provide wake-up calls as requested by the guests.
- Inform the guest of all the conditions related to their stay in the hotel.
- Forward any messages received for the guest.
- Forward all relevant information to the other departments in the hotel.
- Strive to optimise the occupancy rate, the average price per room and the turnover for the hotels.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Level of Education
- Vocational education
Areas of study
- 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Ensure that the handing of a reservation for the hotel is done with complete professionalism.
- Welcome the guests whether on the phone or in the hotel and ensure that the check-in and checkout procedures are very well handled.
- Ensure that the quality of the service offered to the guest is in accordance with company and Brand standards.
- Attend all the departmental briefing and training programs concerned.
- Prepare lists of arrivals, departures, residents and VIPs.
- Apply Policy and Procedure for cash handling as per Hotel regulation.
- Apply Guest Credit Policy as per Hotel regulation.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.