Job description / Role
The largest staffing/recruitment company in Bahrain with a track record of managing large recruitment projects in the region. Propel Consult was established in Bahrain in 2009 to provide a comprehensive HR management and recruitment consulting service. With combined 50 years' experience in the fields of professional interviewing, screening and recruitment, we pride ourselves on our personal and dedicated service to each job seeker and valued client.
We are currently looking to hire a Receptionist to be based in Bahrain.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material.
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
• Update calendars and schedule meetings.
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
Qualification & Requirements:
• Experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role.
• Knowledge of the Recruitment industry.
• Fluency in the English language.
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Customer service attitude.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering