Job description / Role
- Client meetings.
- Reviewing client's requirements
- Advertising of vacancies and Sourcing job boards for suitable candidates.
- Shortlisting CVs as per vacancy requirements
- Booking interviews.
- Conducting interviews.
- Dealing with large numbers of emails.
- Giving and receiving feedback from both clients and job applicants.
- Formatting of CVs to present candidates to best advantage.
- Registering candidates.
- Attending exhibitions and networking meetings.
- Sales calls and business development.
- Account management of existing clients.
- Working towards key performance indicator (KPI) targets.
- Preparation of Offer of Employments Letters
- Preparation of Employment Contracts
- Obtain and organize new joiners information and all required documentations and signatures
- Data entry in HRMS for all employee related information
- Processing of work permits and dependent visas (LMRA) and GOSI Registrations
- Liaise with clients and their clearance agent for any clearance related jobs such as visa extensions, CPR issuing, updating address, Updating renewed passports etc.
- Monitor any offenses related to LMRA and implement necessary action to remove them
- Submission of LMRA e-tickets for any offenses, runaway cases or any other technical troubleshooting
- Monitor visa expiries and implement renewals by preparing monthly list and obtain client's approval
- Monitor contract expiries and liaise with clients for renewals or non-renewal
- Monitor employees on probation and advise clients on probation expiry dates and required course of action.
- Assist in payroll processing by compiling all related payroll information and entries
- Monitor attendance and report any discrepancies
- Monitor leave applications and process approvals and send timely approved leave reports to clients
- Process disciplinary letters as and when required
- Process Tamkeen related applications for wage support
- Process exit procedures for resigned or terminated employees including all exit documents, visa cancellations, GOSI cancellation and final settlement calculations
- Process employee requisitions including salary certificates, payslips, employment letters and any other requests
- Process promotion and/or salary changes letters
- Process leave salary calculation for approved leaves
BHD 300 to 450 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Arabic speaking is essential to prepare bilingual contracts and other legal documents required by Bahrain authorities
- Bachelor's Degree in Management and/or Human Resources
- 1-2 Years experience
- Familiar with all processes with Ministry of Labor, Labor Market Authority, Tamkeen, GOSI, NPRA
- Familiar with Kingdom of Bahrain Labor Law No. 36 (2012)
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision
- High accuracy in preparation of documents and reports
- Excellent in using MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent in using Adobe products
- Driving license is a must
About the Company
Edara Consultancy is a company that offers top tier Human Resources and Administration outsourcing solutions and provide companies and business owners an alternative choice for managing their Human Resources function.
In a globalized and competitive market as well as the ever growing local and international regulations, the demand for HR services whether on a basic or sophisticated level has become compulsory. Edara consultancy was established to address these needs and provide business owners flexible options by choosing the service that best fits their business.