Job description / Role
- Manage the day to day operations of the recruitment team,
- Working with Line Managers on fulfilling recruitment campaigns Handle of the recruitment process
- Interact with key stakeholders, balancing priorities for urgent roles and time pressured project campaigns
- Manage relationships with recruitment agencies
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures.
- Follow the annual recruitment plan.
- Fulfill company's needs for recruitment (White and blue collars)
- 10-12 years of experience in training
- Experience in training and organizational development is a must.
- Multinational background is a must
- Fluency in English
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Understand impacts of the business decisions
- High presentation skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
About the Company
PARTNER & MORE is offering a wide variety of services for companies of all scales in the MENA region. We aim at increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of our clients’ organization and to develop a strong partnership with our esteemed local and multinational clients through providing a quality, unique and customized services and solutions.
PARTNER & MORE as implied by the name is a conclusive Organization that makes the most use out of the clients’ resources in order to enhance their efficiency and profitability. PARTNER & MORE also provides their clients with customized optimal solutions for their specific needs along with securing the right calibers to do so.
Providing recruitment, training, finance back office, industrial certifications, consulting and restructuring services, PARTNER & MORE assure their clients to have a caring and comprehending genuine partner at every step of the way.