Job description / Role
Regional Communications Officer - Bahrain
Are you dialied into regional media outlets and influencers? Do you have a genuine passion for (and understand) PR? If so this could be the right move for you.
As Regional Communications Officer, you will work closely with the regional Sales and CRM teams, as well as the Retail Marketing Manager, to support the organisation of local and retailer events, with an aim of generating brand exposure. You will also build relationships with the Central PR team to support the key product launches and activate the global communications strategy in the region.
If you are motivated to take on a new challenge AND you meet the requirements below then please apply urgently.
• Leverage news opportunities generated by the Central PR team on a regional level and contribute to the implementation of a regional communications strategy for product launches and corporate affairs
• Responsible for generating impactful film and photography content to resonate with local audiences
• Work alongside the Retail Marketing Manager to support key commercial objectives of the region through developing and managing integrated digital campaigns
• Monitor and evaluate the retailer-owned microsites, and social media channels to ensure that they are kept up to date and in line with the global best practice focusing on engagement and reach
• Be the first line of contact for regional media and external stakeholders for product and brand enquiries, as well as crisis communications
• Develop a network of non-traditional media contacts such as bloggers, influencers and word-of-mouth advocates that support Sales and Marketing goals and help position the company at relevant venues, events, and locations in the region
• Experience in core PR skills, including presenting, writing for print and online media, internal reporting, and agency/supplier management
• Experience of leveraging integrated digital and social media campaigns to drive demand and leads
• Knowledge of the regional media landscape and existing relationships with regional media and influencers
• Ability to influence senior management and engage with all levels of employees, dealership, and agency management
• A proactive mindset that has generated creative solutions to strategic and tactical business challenges, supporting Sales and Marketing goals and positioning the PR function as a core role in a company’s marketing activities
• Fluent in written and spoken English. Arabic, Portuguese or Spanish would be an advantage
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Head of Digital Marketing
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||23 Jan|
Sales Manager (Arabic Speaking)
Key Account Manager - SME