Job description / Role
Reporting to the Regional HR Director for Middle East and Africa, and a dotted line to the CEO MENA, this role will have a team of 4 with a focus on being a true business partner and driving performance.
The client is a well established firm with in the education sector and a global presence, this role is offering a fantastic opportunity to join the business as a regional HRM overseeing HR Managers based in 4 different countries.
The Key responsibilities will include:
* Guiding management staff in your region
* Setting performance objectives
* Evaluating and optimising operational performance
* Ensuring regulatory and company standards are upheld
* Partnering with leaders (Leaders across the corporate functions and schools) to optimise their human capital and drive a performance-led culture, including organisational design, performance management, and succession planning.
* Optimising our internal talent pools and maximising our ability to hire the best external talent.
* Improving our capability to retain and develop our best performers.
* Ensure we hire the best talent from within the region and from the international teaching marketplace.
* Implementing solutions across client groups which help deliver their business objectives.
* Coach and build the capability of leaders to anticipate and pre-empt people-centric organisational issues.
* Resolving complex employee relations issues and addressing grievances.
* Consulting with leaders on enhancing people practices for their areas, including organisational design, training needs analysis, identifying performance gaps, supporting talent management and M&A integration.
* Partnering with leaders to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
* A competitive salary package + company benefits
* An opportunity to work with a global business
The Successful candidate will have/be
* Excellent knowledge of human resource best practices.
* Vast working knowledge of all HR departmental areas, including safer recruitment in international schools, staff welfare, employment regulations, as well as HR systems and budgets.
* Proven leadership experience in managing departments and teams.
* Exceptional leadership qualities.
* Ability to network and build strong relationships with Senior Leadership Team and Executive Management Team.
* Confidence to provide sound professional advice.
* Excellent English communication skills both reading and writing.
* Good planning and organising skills and effective time management skills.
* Constant drive for achievement of improved standards of performance and quality.
* Be an innovative person that looks to use their initiative to improve school policy or practice.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Human Resources Business Partner
A Leading Consultancy In UAE
HR Manager - School