Job description / Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager, with an impressive track record, to join one of the finest automotive brands as their regional representative. This role will be perfect for someone with solid experience promoting and selling luxury vehicles who would like to champion the offering of one of the most exotic car brands. This fast-paced, senior management role, will allow the right individual to grow within the business and in the short-term make an impact on the brand's success in the region.
• Effectively communicate and document, to the factory and the Retailers, any performance challenges and actions planned to improve performance.
• Develop and implement action plans, in cooperation with retailers, to correct any deficiencies against the standards.
• Coach and develop retailer staff in line with "Brand" requirements to deliver the "Brand" customer experience
• Identify areas of poor performance and work with the Retailer to develop corrective action plans.
• Champion and lead the effective utilisation of Retailer Fusion system, in coordination with the "Brand" factory program, to efficiently manage prospects, leads, owners and former owners yielding a high ROI for both retailer and "Brand" generated information.
• Maintain an up-to-date working knowledge of the Retailer’s portfolio of active prospects.
• Champion and lead Retailers to effectively utilise the "Brand" Qualified certified pre-owned programme.
• Ensure that all current and new "Brand" Retailer team members are trained in product, sales process, systems and finance offerings on a regular basis.
• Minimum of 5 years work experience and preferably Bachelor’s Degree Holder.
• Demonstrated experience in developing positive working relationships with independent automotive retailers
• Fluent in Arabic & English
• In-depth understanding of the automotive industry
• Experience within luxury retail environment highly beneficial
• Passionate about sports cars segment with relevant product and industry knowledge
• Communication, performance reporting and business case justification at a strategic level within an organisation
• Experience in Automotive Sales at a management level with excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong commercial acumen with a proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization
• PC literate with a focus and high competency in Excel and PowerPoint
• A proactive, energetic and positive individual who thrives on personal accountability and making a difference
• A natural love for, and curiosity about, cars, the automotive market place and future trends
• Flexibility to travel from time to time
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter with strong personal organisational and planning skills
• Problem analysis and problem-solving
• Formal presentation skills
BAHRAINI NATIONALS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Business Development Manager – Fintech
Partner & More
Kuwait Automotive Imports Co (KAICO)
Regional Sales Manager
Director - Automotive