Regional Sales Manager - Lifts & Escalators
Job description / Role
Regional Sales Manager - Lifts & Escalators (Bahrain based)
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) in the Lifts and Escalators industry is a key leadership role responsible for driving sales growth within a specific geographic region. The RSM will be based in Bahrain and will report to the Regional Director.
Our client is a OEM within the Lift and Escalators business, they have global footprint and strong streamlines of revenue in the Middle East. They are looking to grow further their presence with their first hiring based out of Bahrain and travel across the region.
* Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve sales targets and increase market share within the region
* Manage a team of sales representatives, setting targets and providing coaching and development opportunities
* Build and maintain relationships with key clients, identifying new business opportunities and developing long-term partnerships
* Monitor market trends and competitor activity, providing input on product development and marketing initiatives
* Stay up-to-date on industry regulations and ensure that all sales practices comply with relevant laws and regulations
* Collaborate with other departments, such as marketing, product development, and service, to ensure a cohesive and effective sales strategy
* Prepare and present regular reports on sales performance and market trends to the Regional Director and other senior management
* Provide input and support to the bid process and tender preparation
* Support the Regional Director in the development of the regional budget, sales and marketing plans
* Identify and develop sales opportunities through different channels and networks
* Travel within the region as required to meet with clients and attend industry events
The position offers a competitive commission scheme and fix package around 20,000 - 28,000 AED, as well as opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
Only candidates willing to be based out of Bahrain will be considered
* Bachelor's degree in business, engineering or a related field
* Proven sales management experience in the lifts and escalators industry
* Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage and motivate a sales team
* Strong communication and negotiation skills
* Knowledge of the local market and industry regulations
* Ability to think strategically and develop effective sales plans
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Fluency in English and Arabic language is a must.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
General Manager - Luxury Automotive
Business Development Manager
B2B Sales Manager
MAYKS HR Consulting
RTC-1 Employment Services
Business Development Manager
TRS Staffing Solutions
|Middle East||2 Feb|