Job description / Role
• Reporting to the DGM, you will be responsible for SME financing, both Islamic and Conventional, Corporate Finance and Syndication Finance.
• Coordinate with the DGM in setting up the targets, to be in line with the department objectives.
• Ensure achievement of profitability targets through revenue maximization and prudent cost management and deliver performance in line with budget agreed with the DGM.
• Drive sustainable growth and acquisition of new customers through creation, development and maintenance of high-quality relationships and/or other methods as appropriate.
• Encourage relationship officers’ regular visits & contact with entrepreneurs providing high standards of services & other related activities and ensure that new innovative products and services under Conventional Banking as well as Islamic Banking areas are introduced for company’s clients.
• Responsible for client and relationship management with a view to deepening the commercial/business banking needs of the customer.
• Build and maintain productive and strategic relationships with customers to assist in the development and delivery of business solutions and revenue growth.
• Work closely with the other DGM and other department heads to find inventive ways of controlling and reducing the Bank’s NPA portfolio.
• Helping the Account Officers / Relationship Managers in achieving the business targets and monitoring their performance.
• Regularly review & monitor the RM’s performance and targets against budget.
• Meeting regularly with the current and potential key customers in the interest of sustaining further ongoing profitable relationship.
• Ensure compliance to the Bank’s policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
• 9-12 years of relevant experience; good knowledge of in SME financing, Banking products, client management, KYC / Compliance requirements, and operations.
• Lead, motivate, and continuously develop a credible high performing RMs.
• University level degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent.
• Interpersonal and communication skills
• Credit and Analytical skills
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements
• Management and Leadership skills
• Time management skills
• Negotiation skills
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.
Business Development Manager – Fintech
Country Operations Manager
Regional Sales Manager
Operational Risk Officer