Job description / Role
Gulf Researcher is a fast-growing organisation that is continuously seeking to attract talented, motivated and intellectually curious research analysts to join our dynamic team.
- Working with us provides many opportunities to grow and learn
- Assignments vary across sectors and geographies, enabling team members to gain broad knowledge and exposure
- A typical day is demanding with multiple client deliverables and tight deadlines to meet
- Individuals are expected to be diligent, resourceful and efficient
- Work is highly collaborative and our team is friendly and supportive
If you are a driven individual, with a passion to learn, we encourage you to apply.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills and characteristics:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree. We are open to any academic background including Business, Economics, Liberal Arts, Engineering, Sciences, etc.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to design and develop well-structured written material
- Excellent internet research skills including the ability to gather, synthesize and interpret large quantities of information from different sources
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Intellectually curious; eager to learn and explore new topics
- Strong multi-tasking skills, high attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Committed to maintain high quality standards and meeting deadlines under pressure
About the Company
We are a custom research company based in the Middle East. We provide high-quality business research tailored to our clients requirements. Our service offerings include secondary and primary research across multiple industries and geographies in the MENA region and beyond.