Job description / Role
Gulf Researcher is a fast-growing organisation that is continuously seeking to attract talented, motivated and intellectually curious research analysts to join our dynamic team.
- Working with us provides many opportunities to grow and learn.
- Assignments vary across sectors and geographies, enabling team members to gain broad knowledge and exposure.
- A typical day is demanding with multiple client deliverables and tight deadlines to meet.
- Individuals are expected to be diligent, resourceful and efficient.
- Work is highly collaborative and our team is friendly and supportive.
If you are a driven individual, with a passion to learn, we encourage you to apply.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills and characteristics:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree. We are open to any academic background including Business, Economics, Liberal Arts, Engineering, Sciences, etc.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to design and develop well-structured written material
- Excellent internet research skills including the ability to gather, synthesize and interpret large quantities of information from different sources
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Intellectually curious; eager to learn and explore new topics
- Strong multi-tasking skills, high attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Committed to maintain high quality standards and meeting deadlines under pressure
About the Company
We are a custom research company based in the Middle East. We provide high-quality business research tailored to our clients requirements. Our service offerings include secondary and primary research across multiple industries and geographies in the MENA region and beyond.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Center Manager - Business Centre
A Leading Company
Digital Business Analyst
Business Development Officer
Senior Financial Analyst - Investment