Job description / Role
We are a custom research company with primary focus on the Middle East. We provide high-quality business research tailored to client requirements across multiple industries and domains.
• The Research Analyst will conduct business research and analysis across multiple industries and subject areas.
• This will include both internet research and phone interviews, in addition to creating presentations and writing reports.
We are looking for motivated, creative and intellectually curious individuals to join our team.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree. We are open to any academic background including Business, Economics, Liberal Arts, Engineering, Sciences, etc.
• Strong communication skills in English (Arabic is a plus) including the ability to design and develop well-structured written material
• Excellent internet research skills including the ability to gather, synthesize and interpret large quantities of information from different sources
• Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Intellectually curious; eager to learn and explore new topics
• Strong multi-tasking skills, high attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Committed to maintain high quality standards and meeting deadlines under pressure
About the Company
We are a custom research company based in the Middle East. We provide high-quality business research tailored to our clients requirements. Our service offerings include secondary and primary research across multiple industries and geographies in the MENA region and beyond.