Job description / Role
- Collecting and compiling financial information from a variety of sources including annual reports
- Analyzing financial performance and corporate governance of Islamic financial institutions
- Tracking latest trends and market development in the Islamic Finance industry through secondary research
BHD 100 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Fresh Graduates or senior year undergrads majoring in economics, finance, banking or accounting
- Understanding of the basic of financial markets with the ability of reading financial statements
- Ability to search for latest market trends and obtaining information from secondary research
About the Company
Refinitiv, formerly the Financial & Risk business of Thomson Reuters, is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure. Serving more than 40,000 institutions in over 190 countries, we provide information, insights, and technology that drive innovation and performance in global markets. Our 160-year Reuters heritage of integrity enables customers to make critical decisions with confidence, while our unique open platform, best-in-class data, and cutting-edge technology bring greater opportunity to our customers. By advancing our customers, we drive progress for the entire financial community.