Job description / Role
The application process for the Internship Program 2019 is now open!
Propel Consult offers a unique opportunity to gain practical experience, an invaluable insight into working life
The Internship Program is an opportunity for students to gain practical work experience and exposure to the type of career they may be seeking.
Interns can experience a diverse work culture. They will be working with professionals who will provide them with valuable skills and behaviors to use in their future careers.
Empower recent graduates by developing professional skills and fostering key networks to advance their career paths during their early stage of their career planning.
• Applicant must be 18 years of age or older on the date of application
• Fresh graduates
• Be supported by a strong academic record
• Must be able to commit to the program’s time requirements
• Proactive with the ability to work within a team and thrive in an environment that values high expectations, accountability
• Demonstrates strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering