Job description / Role
- Organises the F&B point of sale under his/her responsibility
- Ensures guest satisfaction and high standards of service for customers
- Manages and motivates the team to develop the sales and the quality of the services
- Helps increase the restaurant's and bar's revenue through his/her sales actions
- Makes live Mercure's projects and identity in his/her sales outlet (Mercure ""Grands Vins"", Mercure service certification in France, doorknob breakfast, salsa night, theme nights)"
- Ensures guests are well looked after, from their arrival through to their departure
- Enquires whether guests are satisfied throughout the meal and services
- Offers attentive service to guests, adapting to any constraints
- Is attentive to the comments of customers and ensures the follow-up
- Ensures respect of brand commitments (""breakfast welcome"" Mercure service certification in France etc)
- Conveys the image of the hotel"
- Organises and checks the team's work
- Ensures information is properly passed on to the team (briefings and debriefings with kitchen - restaurant - bar - banquet staff etc)
- Organizes the implementations according to the forecasts of activity
- Ensures equipment is used correctly
- Takes the global level of activity into account when managing the flow of guests, placement at tables and reservations"
- Fully aware of ACCOR and Mercure programs
- Fully aware of the ACOR values
- Should perform other duties assigned by superior(s).
- Develops the motivation and the support of his/her teams by creating a good working climate
- Participates in the recruitments
- Applies labour legislation
- Integrates, trains and facilitates the development of the skills of his/her employees
- Ensures his/her staff are well presented (clothing, personal hygiene etc)
- Ensures smooth coordination between the restaurant and the kitchen"
- Offers suggestions and advice to guests regarding the different services available
- Increases revenue for the point of sale through additional sales techniques
- Helps increase guest loyalty through quality of service
- Makes live the commercial plan in his/her service
- Analyzes customers comments and shares them with his/her team
- Ensures that the Mercure ""Grands Vins"" are promoted to guests"
- Organises work and modifies headcount according to level of activity
- Shares the responsibility for meeting the department's targets with his/her superior, by:
- Respecting the procedures and internal audits personally applicable
- Ensuring respect of the procedures and internal audits applicable to the team increasing sales
- Takes part in inventories and manages stocks under his/her responsibility
- Analyses results and implements corrective actions as necessary"
- Level of Education Others Areas of study
Other Professional experiences
- 1 to 2 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.