Job description / Role
• Formulates the risk management framework for the organization by covering various types of risks such as: credit, operational and Investment/market risk.
• Develops sophisticated risk models, processes, decision making frameworks etc.
• Manages the risk management cycle by carrying out risk identification, risk measurement, risk monitoring, reporting and risk evaluation.
• Supervises analyses of the organization’s asset portfolio by providing regular reports to the senior management.
• Proactively strives to develop a strong risk management mind-set within the organization by building awareness around the risk policies and strategies
• Organises appropriate risk reporting, internally and externally in adherence with the stipulated requirements.
• Bachelor’s Degree and
• Equivalent professional qualification
• 8 – 10 Years of experience in Risk Strategies, Risk Implementation and Investment Risk.
• Experienced in identifying the risk management cycle
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.