Job description / Role
- To ensure smooth administration of Sales & Marketing Department to the standard required by the Hotel and follow up of assigned and "Walk-In" site inspections and in-house group arrangements
- To coordinate all internal and external correspondence, incoming e-mail, and another administrative duties for the Sales team.
- To maintain complete and supported records of all sales agreements, contract and quotes for the hotel as per Mercure procedures and policies
- To provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following Mercure Grand Hotel SEEF standards of performance, by e-mail, phone or in person
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within different sub departments of the Sales and Marketing Department or any other Department of the hotel as assigned
- Responsible for ensuring ASA is properly filled up and implemented such the TOP 200 ACCOR accounts, local corporate contract productions
- Commissions for TARS and BOOKING.com (to be done according to the given notifications)
- Updating pearl points both in FIDELIO and DATABASE
- Fully aware of ACCOR and Mercure programs
- Fully aware of the ACOR values
- Should perform other duties assigned by superior(s).
- Provides answers that are adapted to customers' needs, taking the accommodation possibilities into account
- Rapidly identifies the new customer and modifies the sales pitch accordingly
- Informs customers about the services on offer at the hotel and encourages use
- Is familiar with the local area around the hotel, including the competition
- Suggests other Mercure or Accor hotels to customers if the hotel is full"
- Helps optimise occupancy and average room rates
- Respects and applies the hotel and brand's pricing policies
- Implements the Revenue Management policy"
- Level of Education Others Areas of study
Other Professional experiences
- 1 to 2 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.