Job description / Role
- Handle sales inquiries and respond promptly.
- Establish and improve the reputation of the hotel by offering a working relationship with corporate companies, organizations, bookers, etc.
- Liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client's needs, cost and time restraints.
- Work with management and other heads of departments at all times and assist in carrying out special requirements and duties necessary in adding to the guest's general comfort and well-being.
- Follow up on the payment for guest rooms, group, meetings and events if needed.
- Call customers to remind before for cut-off dates.
- Prepare, on yearly basis, contract and rate agreements for corporate accounts, travel agencies, tour operators and wholesalers.
- Assist with site inspections and walk-in clients when needed.
- Do sales visits to business partners to strengthen and create strong relationship with them.
- Prepare proposals, contracts, Banquet Event Order (BEO), Pro Forma Invoices.
- Distribute promptly to all departments about notice of any change in the Banquet event order (BEO)/ Banquet Function Plan (FP).
- Prepare signage and menu items for all banquet events function.
- Respond and act upon any special requirement which function host had requested.
- Coordinate with Banquet operations on a timely basis to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Prepare, send and effectively file system for the Group & Events proposals and contracts, Banquet Event Orders, and Pay Master sheets on daily basis and share those with all related departments.
- Recruit guests into Le Club Accor Hotels and Meeting Planner; follow up on point's collection, offering assistance for the members if needed by liaising with local ambassador.
- Keep and update the groups and events report on daily basis including denials.
- Maintain and dispatch weekly meeting planner.
- Prepare and send out daily, weekly, and monthly requested reports by the sales team and the management including those requested by the Regional Sales Office.
- To provide administrative assistance to the entire Sales team when required.
- Keep calendar constantly updated to facilitate appointment and meeting schedules
- Establish and maintain filing system to keep valid records and create database of business contacts.
- To maintain enough stocks of sales collaterals and stationery
- Level of Education Vocational education Areas of study Sales Professional experiences 3 to 5 years Languages essential English Optional languages Arabic
Essential and optional requirements
- Good interpersonal skills, guest oriented and service minded
- Good listening skills and ability to anticipate
- Good presentation and confident speaking skills
- Dynamic & Sales oriented
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.