Job description / Role
Overview of duties / Main Responsibilities
- Able to manage key active accounts and produce potential key prospects to active accounts
- Able to maintain sales call objectives and action plan for each key account/prospects and ensure follow up
- Able to analyse market sales mix which likely will impact hotel goals and objectives
- Attend relevant functions to ensure that the Hotel has the appropriate focus / representation in the market.
- Responsible for outreach and coordination of items related to the sales operation of the Hotel.
- Responsible for the development and solicitation of established and potential clients.
- Coordinate with various departments for marketing / sales efforts.
- Proactive in prospecting new accounts for the hotel, ensuring to convert this to 'productive account'.
- Reporting market trends and reactivity to the hotel brand pricing and product judgement.
- Able to monitor and grow existing business with inputs into sales strategies.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Develop and solicit business from the Market to ensure the necessary advance bookings needed for a successful and profitable operation
- Participate in sales, group and conference meetings.
- Perform administrative duties such as tracking sales leads and providing reports.
- Level of Education Vocational education Areas of study Sales Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Essential and optional requirements
- University graduate
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in the same capacity preferably in 4* or 5* Hotels.
- Excellent leadership skills; Proactive
- Presentation Skills
- Must be fluent in Arabic and English
- Highly familiar in the local market; and has strong connection in the same
- Must have a valid Bahrain Driving License
- Knowledge of Opera
- Well versed in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Negotiating Skills
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies