Job description / Role
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer requirements
• Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
• Researching prospects and generating leads.
• Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, per email, and in person.
• Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
• Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
• Negotiate/close deals as needed
• Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
• Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
• Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
• Participating in sales team meetings
• Building and maintaining a CRM database
• Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in any field
• Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
• Fast learner and passion for sales
• Be energetic and self-motivated with a results-driven approach
• Having excellent communication skills
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
RTC-1 Employment Services
Sales Executive / Business Development Executive (Freight Forwarding)
Middle East Executive
Business Development Representative
Obai and Hill
Assistant Manager 2