Job description / Role
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling and networking
• Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their needs
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
• Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
• Ensure the availability of stock for sales
• Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
• Collaborate with team to achieve better results
• Receive customer confirmation in regards to purchasing orders
• Ensure drawings are provided by the Designer are as per site requirement
• Follow up with customer in regards to quotations sent out
• Arranging meeting with customer to insure closing of the deal
• Fill in the Sales Order from with attached customer LPO and forward to After Sales Support.
• Issue sales invoice for product/services sold
• Issue project sales invoice based on stage of completion as per contract
• Assist in the Design of Kitchen layout as per site specifications
BHD 600 to 900 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Company Car + Fuel + Medical + Air Tickets
• Bahrain market knowledge advantageous.
• Should possess a valid GCC driving license.
• Good communication skills – verbal and written
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
• Knowledge of Food service equipment.
About the Company
We are an independent specialized recruiting & staffing firm, headquartered in the United Arab of Emirates & specialize in contingency recruitment, executive searches as well as hiring locals (Emiratization and Omanization).
The ReKruiters is a team of experts with over 30 years’ experience in the inclusive support of companies, groups and other units in the public and private sector. Our consultants combined language specialties include Arabic, English, French, Russian, Hindi & Urdu. Our aim is to simplify the selection and recruitment process of qualified personals across a wide variety of industries in the GCC region.
We guarantee full support during the recruitment and selection of candidates & are committed to the long-term success of your company delivering the highest quality of service.
One of your unique focus points is also enable the newer generation of candidates through our Mostakbly program; it is designed to help streamline the hiring process of recently graduated candidate as well as undergrads through an end-to-end digital experience.
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services
Workplace Experience Coordinator
Business Development Representative
Obai and Hill