Job description / Role
Our client is a group of companies and has been in business since 1950’s. They specialize in the supply of high-quality building material and services and are Currently looking for a Sales Executive to join their team in Bahrain.
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
• Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
• Researching prospects and generating leads.
• Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, per email, and in person.
• Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
• Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
• Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
• Participating in sales team meetings.
• The candidate Must be based already in Bahrain.
• Previous 6 – 10 years of sales experience.
• Experience working with wood design or interior fit-out companies.
• Excellent customer service and sales skills.
• Strong verbal and written communicator.
• Excellent phone and presentation skills.
• Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering