Job description / Role
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for the territory; and projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
• Manage prompt collection of payments from clients.
• Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; and following up on work results.
• Maintains sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains sales staff work results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Strong communication skills
• Creating and implementing a sales plan
• Meeting sales goals by monitoring progress
• Analyzing sales data
• Presentation skills
• Management and leadership skills
• Developing budgets
• Mentoring and coaching sales reps
• Scientific and technical capacity to understand and communicate about company products and services
• Well-developed understanding of the territory market and sales operations
• Bachelor in Science (any)
About the Company
A leading medical enterprise in the UAE.
Sales Executive / Business Development Executive (Freight Forwarding)
Middle East Executive
Quest Search & Selection
RTC-1 Employment Services
National Sales Manager
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE
Leading Sales, Marketing & Third Party Administrator Operating in GCC