Job description / Role
Sales Promoter - Bourjois
Job Summary :
The Sales Promoter is responsible for delivering an outstanding customer service to all customers and to use appropriate sales techniques and product knowledge to reach sales targets. The Sales Promoter is accountable for counter cleanliness, stock replenishment, handling new launches, promotion of products and visual merchandising. Also required to maintain high levels of standards in terms of grooming at all times.
Main Responsibilities :
- Identify ways to improve customer service
- Work and communicate with clients/customers to assess needs and provide assistance
- Responsible for customer acquisition
- Address customer concerns and queries and redirect it to the next level in the event of not being able to address it
- To personalize services according to customer needs.
- Achieve the sales target and focus on increasing sales by using advanced sales techniques
- Focus on selling and up selling
- Demonstrate a solid knowledge of brands and products
- Monitor sales activities and generate a daily sales report.
- Ensure in store stock replenishment in the appropriate shelves/counters, at appropriate times
- Report stock shortages using the stock order form
- Ensure stock receipt as per set procedures.
Previous Experience :
- 1-2 years in Sales / Retail
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.