Job description / Role
• Grow sales, market share, product distribution, space allocation, in assigned accounts
• Solicit new business to increase volume/new package distribution within the area boundaries
• Identify customer sales opportunities and sell and execute promotions, place equipment, and sell sufficient products to address the opportunities
• Utilize point-of-purchase materials to stimulate sales
• Generate sales by maintaining/increasing shelf facings, and cleaning shelves/rotating products
• Serve as key point of contact for all customer inquiries and concerns (deliver customer service)
• Provide excellent service to assigned accounts and create and maintain goodwill with all customers (e.g., communication, rapport building, attentiveness to customer needs, etc.)
• Merchandise product sections and build displays to stimulate sales
• Complete required paperwork in an accurate, legible, and timely manner
• Utilize hand held devices to input/write orders
• Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
• Attractive Salary Package
• 18 years or older
• Pass the drug test
• Pass the background check
• Must have car to access multi-store locations within assigned shift
• Valid driver's license and proof of insurance
• Experience with merchandising (e.g., standards, plannagrams, product displays, stocking/rotating product, back-room organization, etc.).
• Experience with consumer products (e.g., multiple packages, product sizes, etc.).
• Experience selling beverages and/or consumer products (e.g., making sales calls, filling orders, handling customer problems, etc.).
• Experience with financials (e.g., profit margins, gross profit dollars, etc.).
• Experience performing physical work (e.g., lifting heavy products, walking, bending, etc).
• Experience with serving as a team lead (e.g., communicating, surfacing issues, solving problems, etc.).
• Experience with hand held computers (e.g., mobile technology, etc.).
• Experience with assembling and servicing merchandising equipment (e.g., cold barrels, cooler glides, cleaning parts, etc.).
• Experience with in-store marketing (e.g., POP placement, building creative displays, etc.).
• Experience with paperwork/documentation (e.g., organizing, filing, submitting, etc.).
• Experience with contracts (e.g., setting up new accounts, filing credit applications, etc.).
• Experience with managing a route (e.g., prioritizing stops, setting a schedule, servicing accounts, managing delivery windows, etc.).
• Experience with financial targets (e.g., achieving volume/sales/revenue targets, being held responsible for product breakage, etc.).
• Experience in a retail environment (e.g., working big box, club, convenience stores, etc.)
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.