Job description / Role
- To handle the team of security officers that are assigned to them
- To arrange all the shifts, weekly offs, leaves etc., for them
- To assign security officers their duties and they themselves have to be in charge of monitoring the CCTVs
- To make an inspection and cover all the vulnerable spots
- Security supervisors have to prepare reports for the security agency on the happenings that take place in their workplace
- To make surprise inspections to see if all security officers are in their assigned places
- If any incident does take place, they have to inform the authorities so no legal problems take place in the future
- Responsible for all that happens during their shift, hence, they have to make reports on all of it
- To train all the new security officers regarding all the security protocols of the agency
- Level of Education Others Areas of study Other
- 1 to 2 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.