Job description / Role
Client is a regional leader in architecture and design with a reputation for delivering some of the GCC's and MENA's most iconic projects. Their success has come from their commitment to quality design, having cultivated a client base of the region's leading private and governmental developers.
As part of their long term growth strategy, my client are looking for talented Senor Revit Architects to work directly under the company's Design Director of Architecture. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop and shape their career with the company as they work on some regions leading projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strive to attain the firm’s goals relative to design excellence in base building.
- Develop technical and schematic designs for multiple project concurrently.
- Possess knowledge of current development trends and practices within the design and construction industries.
- Assist the Project Manager with the design and documentation process and outside consultants.
- Organize and perform multiple tasks concurrently and efficiently
- Degree in Architecture from a recognised international university.
- 15+ years of progressive experience in Architecture with an emphasis on commercial or hospitality projects.
- Proficient in REVIT
- Budgeting, scheduling and assembly capabilities (i.e. contracts, specifications and drawings).
- Ideally a knowledge of current UAE laws, codes and titles in relation to construction and design.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and team building skills.
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.