Senior Associate Corporate/Commercial
Job description / Role
A senior corporate role within a leading regional law firm.
The chance to work on the most significant and high-value cross-border M&A deals.
A large regional law firm with impressive specialist lawyers within the MENA region with a broad regional footprint.
• Negotiate deals and transaction documents
• Handle M&A transactions from start to finish
• Conduct timely and credible due diligence reviews
• Advise on and execute restructuring
• Handle regulatory matters
• Work within a wide variety of sectors
• Drive business development in your practice area and build excellent client relationships
• Competitive Salary
• Opportunity to work on the most significant and high-value M&A deals
• Career progression with the potential for partner-track for the right candidate
• Ideally common law qualified
• Bilingual would be an advantage but not essential
• In-depth knowledge of and experience of corporate transactions
• Excellent drafting skills and legal research ability
• Strong client-management skills
• A keen interest in business development
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.