Job description / Role
Our client is a Bahraini based Wholesale Bank licensed by CBB, offering a wide range investment banking services. They are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Vice President/ Senior Associate -Internal Audit
Report to: Head of Audit
Duties & Responsibilities
• Executing internal audits for the bank and its subsidiaries.
• Assist with the performance of risk assessments, for developing internal audit plans.
• Plan, implement audits across different departments/functions/processes that are complex in scope.
• Plan and perform comprehensive audit fieldwork in accordance with the approved internal audit process.
• Prepare internal audit reports in accordance with our international standards.
• Deliver all engagements in association with our required quality standards and timelines.
Qualifications & Experience
• Must have independently handled Internal Audits for more than 5 years at least
• Currently working in or has worked in the internal audit department of a Bank or Financial institution for at least 2.5+ years
• Banking internal audit /Investment Banking industry experience a must
• Very good knowledge of CBB regulations, Basel requirements, Corporate Governance standards, Internal Audit standards mandatory
• Risk control and governance
• Data/ financial & risk analysis- excellent MS Excel analysis skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferred)
• Candidate will be executing internal audits of Equity and Fixed Income Asset management, Proprietary Investments trading, Financial Control, ICAAP, Compliance, Risk Management, brokerage etc.
• Candidate must be based in Bahrain
• Bahraini national preferred
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Human Capital House
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||16 Jun|
Senior Audit Executive
|Abu Dhabi||12 Jun|
Internal Audit Manager (Retail)