This position is closed or expired.
See other Design jobs
- Be a creative front end conceptual interior designer, with either workplace or hospitality expereince.
- Assume the role of project director when requested by the supervisor.
- Lead project teams to develop design solutions for delegated interior projects.
- Together with the design director develop design concepts and prepare with the project team documentation for tenders and construction.
- Together with the design director assist with planning the project and junior designer work flow.
- Monitor train and supervise junior designers to provide good design and standard detailing.
- Ensure junior designers and adherence to corporate policy.
- Liaise with supervisor with regards to management and performance of junior designer.
1. Bachelor of Architecture or Interior Design
2. Minimum 5-7 years experience in design
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Good communication and interpersonal skills
2. Ability to use PC (ms suite)
3. Time management ability
4. Ability to create / provide design detail
5. Good written and spoken English
6. Hard working
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.