Job description / Role
A Senior Cyber Security Consultant is required to join a world-known corporation on site in Bahrain.
• Able to provide advisory for National CERT
• Develop blue print for MSS model with next generation plus technology and model including the functions required and their logical integrations.
• Working knowledge of Cloud and hybrid models for MSS.
• Develop operating model for MSS including but limited to resources, processes, service catalog, monetization, billing model, etc.
• MSS orchestration portal for service provider and for clients.
• Effectively this is a high level advisory type role, no need for someone who is hands on and technical
• 10-15 years relevant working experience
• Technical background
• Advisory/Consulting experience is a must
• Great communicator
• Vendor Management
• Relevant Cyber Security Certifications
• Must be available for a Dec 15th Start
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.