Job description / Role
- Doing all the estimation tendering work and dealing Contract
- Design of soil improvement through various techniques as per requirement, finite element analysis, slope stability, retaining structures, dewatering.
- Making site visits before submission of quotation and meeting with clients independently or assisting Design Manager to discuss possible difficulties and bottlenecks.
- Design of piling & shoring works, ground Improvement works.
- Plan and direct the organization’s activities to achieve essential targets.
- Improving financial and quality performance of branch to highest level.
- Managing the design and estimation department.
- Development of competent design team in association with HR department.
- Plan, analyze, design, verify, document and release Ground Improvement or and deep foundation estimates and drawings to production teams.
- Responsible for mentoring junior engineers and providing recommendations on design, verification and testing technologies.
- Determine and advice branch manager for promotions, demotions, dismissals and other actions needed within the design & estimation department.
- Assistance to the production team in design & verification related issues.
- Frequent site and work shop visits and spot checking tendering and contract documents in relation to technical qualifications
- Negotiating and technical meetings with the clients and authorities
- Finding the best possible ways to excel and implement new policies related to the department as agreed by head office.
BHD 1,200 to 1,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Minimum 5 years Experience required.
- Masters in Geo Technical Engineering preferable
- Experience in Pilling & Soil improvement works.
- Experience in Gulf with knowledge in British & Euro Codes.
- Experience QS & Estimation with documentation knowledge.
- Should have knowledge & working background in ISO Standards
About the Company
Keller’s experience in the geotechnical engineering industry is now over 155 years. Currently Keller is the world’s largest independent Ground Engineering Contractor, renowned for providing technically advanced and cost-effective foundation solutions. Our reputation is built on Engineering excellence and a commitment to continual innovation. Our services are used across the construction spectrum in infrastructure, industrial, commercial, residential and environmental projects. As subcontractor specialists in geotechnical engineering, we have established an international and local presence in the Middle East. Our strong reputation for delivering innovative and cost-effective foundations and ground engineering solutions together within an environment where safety is the number one priority, has made use the reputable company we are today. Working at Keller also means having plenty of opportunity for development. As Keller´s business is very challenging, we need to rely on highly skilled professionals. Thus, we support our employees continuously in their personal and professional development. We offer a wide range of training, coaching and other workshops which cover various competencies, including: Technology, Customer relations, Business efficiency, Leadership, Working methods and Communication skills.
Partner & More
Swisslinx Middle East
Senior Estimator - Civil & Infrastructure
Structural/Civil Site Inspector