Job description / Role
Senior Electrical Engineer - CCGT
A CCGT Power Station that generates over 2,000MW.
• This role reports to the Electrical Superintendent and is working a day shift.
• The key function of the position is to provide technical support to the Operations and Maintenance team.
• The emphasis is on planned preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance.
• When required you will provide technical expertise on breakdowns and forced shutdowns.
• During the outages you will play a key role in planning and executing the electrical work.
• You will work alongside the OEM and contractors to ensure a high standard of maintenance practices take lace on-site.
• Competitive base salary, housing allowance and transport allowance.
• Family status VISA, Medical and Flights.
• Education Allowance.
• Bachelors’ Degree in Electrical Engineering.
• 10+ years' experience in the maintenance and operation of gas turbine power plants.
• Previous experience working on large CCGT power plants will be a distinct advantage.
• Previous international or GCC experience will be a distinct advantage.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.