Job description / Role
Required to join a thriving consultancy in Bahrain.
• The successful candidate will focus on technical delivery to clients include leading and writing Environmental Impact Assessments, conducting thorough research and field work, as well as attend on-site visits as per requirements.
• Provide advice clients on the best course of action based on research findings.
Applicants should meet the following requirement
• A degree in a relevant subject and preferably further post graduate qualifications
• 15 years post grad experience
• Some experience of working in the Middle East region
• Able to lead and write EIAs
• Background in air quality or ecology preferred
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
A Leading Real Estate Company In Qatar
Health and Safety Manager - Museum Construction
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|