Job description / Role
• Senior Interior Designers are typically involved from the start of the planning process and will plan each element of a building’s interior, from the physical lay-out of rooms, to picking colour schemes and light fittings.
• You will have substantial input on projects from inception to completion, usually with a particular emphasis on leading teams; managing and motivating junior designers.
• You will also play a central role in client management and satisfaction; maintaining and growing existing relationships, while identifying future opportunities.
• Western expats. 7+ years’ experience as a pure interior designer and NO Architecture
• Must have hospitality and high end residential project experience.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering