Job description / Role
Our client is a well-established and reputable investment company based in the Kingdom. They have retained Gulf Connexions to assist them in their search for a dedicated legal advisor who will be supporting the Head of Legal in identifying and managing legal risk and ensuring that the business is a legally compliant organization.
The successful incumbent will be required to contribute to the organisational goals of the business by advising on and performing general legal work in order to avoid, and where not possible reduce legal risk.
• Managing a variety of legal business matters pertaining to the business including contracts support, regulatory and compliance matters and dispute resolution.
• Expertly drafting, negotiating and reviewing a wide range of agreements at contracts of different complexity levels.
• Review and negotiate commercial contracts.
• Ensure the appropriate procedures, controls and structures are in place for the effective, efficient management of casework.
• Managing the conduct of litigation and legal proceedings across the region.
• Deliver accurate, consistent and high-quality business focused reviews to tight deadlines.
• Bachelor of Law Degree; and
• A minimum of 12 years PQE experience ideally at a top tier Law Firm with at least the last 6 years working in a senior leadership position.
• Experience in reviewing, drafting and negotiation of contracts.
• Excellent business judgement and ability to assess legal risk whilst also thinking strategically and providing practical advice.
• Proven ability to devise and present alternative solutions and influence key stakeholders.
• Strong negotiation skills with solid business instinct.
• Superior project management skills and the ability to deliver to deadlines.
• Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a dynamic team.
• Expert with Microsoft Office Suite and Windows.
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.