Job description / Role
- To provide advice on different legal issues as required.
- Actively involved in preparing and drafting of different statutory and legal submissions and draft the authoritative legal opinions.
- To assist in reviewing the legal material and any other relevant documents and to identify the most important issues that need to be sorted out on a priority basis.
- To draw up formalities regarding the settlement of legal cases and monitor the implementation of the legal clauses.
- To coordinate, follow-up and monitor the progress of the cases pending in various courts of law in consultation with the team members.
- Taking a lead role, especially during meetings, hearings, etc., and prioritizing work to ensure that the services delivered are of high quality.
- Updating the clients on the recent developments in relation to the matters handled by him/her.
- To contribute in legal publications and seminars as required by the Senior Partner.
- Should possess excellent analytical and drafting skills in both languages (Arabic/English)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to recommend suitable decisions based on judgment.
- Be able to function without anybody's supervision and should be able to deal appropriately with confidential information.
- Be an excellent team player with the ability to prioritize work.
- Should keep himself/herself updated with all the legal resources and should be able to apply them in the given situation.
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Outstanding communication skills
- BSc Degree in Law from an accredited college or University in law (Master's degree in law related field preferable)
- At least 7 years’ experience as Legal Consultant
- Bilingual in English/Arabic is a must
About the Company
A leading instant offices and business centre in Bahrain.