Job description / Role
- Accepting Company Order release through CRM
- Check order documents saved in the order folder / CRM and follow up with vendor PO placed by OH staff for order acknowledgment together with delivery date.
In Parallel, need to check scheduled “PO outstanding Report” for pending OA update and vendor delivery schedule.
- In case of LC or CAD related orders, review the order documents thoroughly and sketch out pre plan of handling the complete shipments complying all terms and conditions
- In case of TML order, follow up with TML for readiness date (in the same email communication of OH to TML)
- Update vendor acknowledged delivery date in company (PO screen)
- After completing data update in company, calculate and proposed the OA date in company SO under PO date field (farthest delivery date of all vendors + 1 week buffer) and update the same date in header level of company SO as “ Tentative Delivery Date XX-XX-XXXX”
- Generate OA from company and send to concern customer/ intercompany concerns within 5 working days of receipt of CRM opportunity from OH staff after SO/PO released.
- Check post order vendor PO issuance on daily basis using “PO outstanding Report” which is being scheduled to circulate among all LOG team members on daily basis. Update delivery date confirmed by the vendor (3rd party) in the particular PO screen in company.
- Update post order delivery date to concern user department via email (PO against SVO)
- Proactively follow up with vendors on daily basis for delivery of the materials as per the scheduled PO report. ( follow up must start minimum of one week prior to the commitment delivery date given by the vendor)
- Pay high attention on LD clause customer orders which is marked in company SO header level in incoterm field by OH staff
- Receive packing details from IDOC and Non IDOC vendors (applicable for FCA/EXW/FOB term basis customer orders) and coordinate with customer/ sales / service to get nominated FF to concern vendors in a timely manner.
- Prepare draft shipping documents as and when customer raise a request
- Handle and coordinate Company scope (freight/duty) shipments with Danzas or other Company authorized forwarders through LSR system
- When handle high volume 3rd party shipments, ensure to evaluate best possible freight and transit time in terms of lowest logistic cost and quality of service.
(Wherever contractual price is not available/ volumetric weight exceeds more than 100 kg)
- Communicate with concern authorized body / Danzas and arrange special documentation for customs clearance prior to arrival of the shipment, when necessary:
• Country of origin and invoice attestation
• TRA Approval / Radiation /IGA
• SASO Certification/COC
• DG/Chemical cargo clearance
• Fumigation Certificate
• Insurance policy certificate (when customer request)
• Form M
- As and when it is notified by Company forwarder about customs queries, always seek senior logistics staff advice and then provide necessary documentation/ justification to relevant parties.
- Upon delivery of the material as per SO/PO incoterms, send ship advise details to concern customer (internal and external)
- Upon receipt of physical shipments (service related) at Company’s different premises, immediately send written notification to concern person in charge to acknowledge the shipment receipt in good condition within 1 working day per return
- Upon delivery of the vendor materials intimate order control team (Vendor PO reference) via BTS for necessary GR & IV process in a timely manner. (Approved vendor invoice shall be forwarded to OC team by ITS group)
- Necessary other documents may save in the corresponding order folder in OH server, OC team shall refer to the folder and do the needful
- As and when Billing and revenue recognition is required intimate order control team (SO item/SVO No) via BTS with necessary supporting in a timely manner. Necessary documents may save in the corresponding order folder in OH server, OC team shall refer to the folder and do the needful
- Handling post-delivery discrepancies such as damaged goods, wrong delivery etc
- Compliance on handling vendor deliveries (Cost of sales) and recognizing company revenue (ST) on time in line with JSOX control C04 and C05 requirements.
- Handling of internal and external customer communication as regard to all logistics, vendor communication and customer communication related matters.
- Assign the CRM to AR stage as and when all deliveries of materials pertaining to the customer order have been completed.
- Log staff should not change CRM for partial deliveries until the total shipments get completed
- Monitor monthly sales forecast and backlog orders based on commitment date provided to customer. (Eg If OA committed to customer on 20th Nov 18, backlog must forecast in Nov 18, in case if it does not happen, change the commitment date in company SO and update to customer in a timely manner).
Closing old orders periodically by the way of escalating to relevant user departments and obtaining their concurrence.
- Review outstanding PO’s monthly basis and take necessary arrangements to short close them as per procedure
- Handle 3rd party vendor order expedition based on customer requirements
- Order expedition on IDOC orders through Company communication and orders via email to concern order handling staff.
- Share all lessons learnt through past experience with team members on regular basis
- The candidate should have a minimum 5+ years experience in logistics
About the Company
"One Vision for Consultancy" is a one stop professional service provider specialising in:
Employment Consultancy (Human Asset Recruitment & Talent Acquisition): Using a competency based frame work; we indentify the best candidates to fit your unique organisational needs. The objective is to ensure recruitment of high potential talent for long term retention with the capability of achieving succession planning in the organisation. We offer both contingency and retained search.
Our executive team, with their strong corporate and business backgrounds and track record of success, will help you identify and recruit candidates within a short time frame to meet your business needs and requirements. We source talent worldwide as required by specifics or as set by the client.
Facilities Managed Services: We provide staffing resources and services for short as well as long term basis to support front and back office requirements.
Computer Software Design Development and Maintenance: Our objective is to first and foremost understand our clients and their requirements. We work with business alliance partners who have experience, highly skilled technical professionals, a working methodology and good industry knowledge. We provide our clients with solutions that are capable of driving projects to successful completion and customer satisfaction. Provide onsite IT professional for IT maintenance, support, system study, development, implementation or consultancy.
Technical Assistance to maintenance and operations of facilities: System studies, design, develop, implement, support, maintain and manage operational plant services.
Staff augmentation of professionals for short and long term projects.
Logistics Assistant Manager
Operations Executive - Logistics
Search Heads Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||20 Feb|
Logistics Manager - Facilities Management
Leading Providers of Oilfield Engineered Chemicals in the MENA Region